Student Responsibilities and Expectations
It is your responsibility to maintain integrity, work hard and treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Providing fair and honest feedback on training performance and on the content and presentation of courses.
- Paying all tuition fees and charges for which you are liable, by the set deadlines.
- Providing accurate and updated contact details (phone number and email address).
- Checking your email regularly throughout the course. This is the primary means by which the
- College correspond with you (e.g. course progress, assessment results, outstanding fees).
- Replying in a timely manner to all Sarry Institute trainer and administrative communications to you, including emails, phone calls and text messages.
- To be eligible to issue the qualification, you must successfully complete all the assessment requirements of the course.